AFT7 Video Guide, how to view, change account, settings and save your own templates and workspaces
Note: For more in depth details see the AFT7 System Overview
Step #1. Open a pre-installed turnkey workspace, wait for the charts to load.
Step #2. maximise your chosen chart, click the 4 dots settings menu to open settings view Ninja Buddy Settings view will appear.
From here it is easy to view and edit the settings & template “Trade Entry Tab”, displays Trade modes. Trade Signal, Filters, account and position sizing.
How to set the Trading Account, use trade system account to set the desired trading account as supported by your data connection for sim, demo or live trading.
Click the Trade Filters tab to view and update, toggle filters on or off and edit values.
Click the Stop Loss Tab to view and edit the basic stop loss settings and modes – Risk, stop loss placement, breakeven stop loss and trailing stops Click the “Advanced All tab”, to view and edit the full view of available parameters.
Stop Loss Related Articles
Step # 3. Click “Save as”, to save your changes to a setting file name of your choice. Click “Ok”, to apply changes and close the Ninja Buddy Settings. Note you might need to click Restart or press F5 to apply your settings Templates files can be browsed in the the local PC file system folders from the Tools Menu
Step #4. Save your trading workspace from the NinjaTrader control center.
File > Workspaces > Save Workspace
AFT is 100% free for sim, demo, replay testing & practice futures trading
- AFT is 100% free forever for sim, demo, replay, back testing, forward testing for all futures
- AFT is 100% free to learn to trade and get Funded
- AFT 100% free automated futures day trading system
- Visit us at https://algofuturestrader.com/
AFT Guidance & Support
- Please see AFT7 troubleshooting common errors for more info
- For AFT Fast Start guide please see below or visit the AFT 24/7 help center
- For technical support or pre sales queries, please Submit a Help Desk Ticket Online
AFT7 Related Links
- AFT7 help guide core articles to get started trading
- Getting Started Trading Futures with Algo Futures Trader 7
- AFT7 Install connect and trade with turnkey workspaces
- AFT7 Video Guides
- AFT7 system overview of components
- AFT7 Session Open Breakout Trading Basics
- AFT7 TrendOmeter Basics
- AFT7 How to view, change account, settings and save your own templates and workspaces
- AFT7 troubleshooting common errors
For more guidance tips tricks and videos please connect to AFT