Tip: Set your account in Chart Trader to match the one in AFT000 Algo Pro Trader so you can see the orders and positions on chart
NinjaTrader 7 Chart Trader and Licensing
- PLEASE NOTE: when changing the account in AFT7 NinjaBuddy/Easy Trader to see the orders and position on the chart you must also change the Chart Trader account on the chart which is hidden view on the chart
- If you have the NinjaTrader free version license key entered under Help --> License Key, you can only trade in the sim101 account.
- If you have a live license or evaluation license, go to File --> Uncheck Global Simulation mode.
- For more details see this article Global Simulation mode
- Please contact NinjaTrader support for more details for chart trader and licensing at: www.ninjatrader.com
When enabled, the Chart Trader control will be visible on the right side of chart window. You will be able to submit, modify and cancel orders directly from within the chart.
NOTE: Show Chart Trader if its hidden then change the account as desired
Chart Trader can be enabled within any chart window via the chart properties dialog window or by left mouse clicking on the Chart Trader chart toolbar icon.