Changing Account to see orders and positions on the chart chart trader and AFFT7
To see Order & Position Display on your chart
Set your account in Chart Trader to match the one in AFT000 Algo Pro Trader
This will show trade position and exit orders on the chart
The Turnkey workspaces are set to use Sim101 in chart trader and AFT trader, if you change the account and save the workspace you will need to make sure you update the account in Chart Trader also etc
NinjaTrader 7 Chart Trader and Licensing
- PLEASE NOTE: when changing the account in AFT7 NinjaBuddy/Easy Trader to see the orders and position on the chart you must also change the Chart Trader account on the chart which is hidden view on the chart
- If you have the NinjaTrader free version license key entered under Help --> License Key, you can only trade in the sim101 account.
- If you have a live license or evaluation license, go to File --> Uncheck Global Simulation mode.
- For more details see this article Global Simulation mode
- Please contact NinjaTrader support for more details for chart trader and licensing at: www.ninjatrader.com
When enabled, the Chart Trader control will be visible on the right side of chart window. You will be able to submit, modify and cancel orders directly from within the chart.
Chart Trader can be enabled within any chart window via the chart properties dialog window or by left mouse clicking on the Chart Trader chart toolbar icon.