NinjaTrader 8 AFT8 Beta known bugs and issues
There are bound to be some software issues as we develop AFT8 and organically evolve the product using an incremental and iterative development methodology - this allows us to release in phases and polish and fix what is there and release new features - with feedback of the release we can also guide the direction of the product to the ultimate version of features and quality in the best time all users testers play a part in the outcome.
Please feel free to send in any potential bug or feedback you have Submit Bug or Problem
- AFT8 beta workspaces sometimes need to refresh charts to see chart signals when workspace first loads
- Trace log: AFT8 001- Algo Signals Combo': Error on calling 'CalculateMinMax'
- How to fix
- refresh the chart
- Remove the indicator AFT8 001- Algo Signals Combo and add it back again and save the chart workspace.
AFT8 Related Articles
- AFT Help Center
- AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
- NinjaTrader 8
Connect to AFT to stay updated with news of AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
Please follow us on Facebook or join the blog/mailing list for information of the release etc.
AFT will post updates for news of AFT8 via the following channels:
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/algofuturestrader
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/futuresalgo
- Subscribe to the AFT You Tube Video channel
- Subscribe to the AFT blog and newsletter for tips, tricks guides and news
- Follow new articles at the new AFT 24/7 help center
- AFT Website https://www.algofuturestrader.com