AFT8 common issues when installing into NinjaTrader 8
Cannot see AFT8 in NinjaTrader 8 after installation.
These are the normal issues:
1) NT8 default installation options were changed - NT8 installation location is not default "My documents/NinjaTrader 8":
2)Antivirus interfered with install
3) Possible 3rd party component issue/conflict
Checks to diagnose
1) AFT8 installer worked and was not blocked by AV? > accept file as not a threat etc
2) Can you see the AFT8 installed into the NT8 system? > control center > remove ninjascript > view the popup list check AFT8 is there.
Can you see the workspaces listed in control center > workspaces > AFT8 - Beta / AFT8
if you cant see AFT8 then it must be re-installed to the NT8 location - default settings work if not changes were made to NT8 etc. If you have errors in NinjaTrader 8 they must be resolved also by the Platform support team at www.ninjatrader.com
Please download and run the installer 1B. for all AFT8 systems turnkey settings, templates and workspaces.
AFT8 Related Articles
- AFT Help Center
- AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
- NinjaTrader 8
Connect to AFT to stay updated with news of AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
Please follow us on Facebook or join the blog/mailing list for information of the release etc.
AFT will post updates for news of AFT8 via the following channels:
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/algofuturestrader
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/futuresalgo
- Subscribe to the AFT You Tube Video channel
- Subscribe to the AFT blog and newsletter for tips, tricks guides and news
- Follow new articles at the new AFT 24/7 help center
- AFT Website https://www.algofuturestrader.com