NinjaTrader 8 AFT8 Status as of Jan 28 2023
AFT8 Update Announcements
For update announcement's please see here to get connected and follow news announcements
- Get connected to AFT and get the latest updates & info
- Please chat and ask questions in the AFT Trading Group and AFT forum
- The trading group is always first to get news, updates and information.
- Due to massive demand for AFT8 we are unable to answer questions in the help desk about AFT8 updates and releases as this causes delays to development and release of AFT8
- Thanking you in advance for assisting with our mutual goals of focusing of AFT8 delivery.
AFT8 Release ETA - 2023
Best projection as of Jan 28 - Week 1 February 1 for automated entry control system release as a goal.
Then after this to build a NinjaBuddy control set - there is no guarantees our best guess and desire is its a working released system out of beta by the end of Q1 and then will have many feature updates to come.
None of this is easy and fast as doing a standalone app which would fly along at speed, all of this is very hard work with NT8 due to architectural design and redundant framework technologies employed.
The nature of development is that a projected 5-minute job can sometimes take several weeks of back tracking to go forwards again, so we have many false summits and a lot of bleeding through the eyes and forehead to make it work. For all of those caveats the end result is stunning and well worth the effort and the NT Dev team have done an amazing job - thus allowing us to build the best trading system for NinjaTrader.
Hybrid Algo controller - work in progress due for release Jan Feb 23
AFT8 Beta v 2022.8.23.1 released
- AFT8 is work in progress and automatic updates will add new features
- Fully automated entry is not released yet Algos do no run as NT8 Strategies.
- There is no backtester or strategy - going forwards a backtester and possibly open source version using AFTQuadroBase engine could be used.
- AFT8 Beta will be phased out when AFT8 public release is ready
- AFT8 release version will be free for all sim, demo, replay, back-test and evaluation trading, only real money live trading requires a license.
- AFT8 does have algo entry and exits now but the turnkey workspace is for hybrid entry and auto exits.
- 100% fully auto algos for entry only at this point - and require some realtime config controls so we have not wheeled out any turnkey for that as yet.
- automated trade management
- automated Trade Entry
- AFT8 has no Easy Trader/ NinjaBuddy Trade manager User Interface
- Hybrid Trading is done manually with automatic trade management
- Features worked on now
- Workspace will add a view of the signals columns in market analyzer in addition to alerts it is easier to see the state of systematic systems and signal age.
- Hybrid trader go to the automated side of AFT8 - to add the AFT000 Algo Trader Pro
- Algo Entry Realtime config/ long/short - on/off controls
- AFT8 Full version and traders who purchased AFT7 prior
- AFT7 lifetime users who have bought or renewed the annual maintenance are able to get the same features as AFT7 in AFT8 as part of their purchase or upgrade if required
- All Prior Traders with AFT Premium/Ultimate Lease will also qualify for AFT8 as part of that lease package
CONNECT FOR NEWS OF AFT8
For webinars, free trading tips, tricks, videos guides, news & product updates and upgrades to for the AFT8 pending release please connect to us below for announcements.
- Follow us on Discord: https://discord.gg/ybpHrFqQUd
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/algofuturestrader
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/futuresalgo
- Subscribe to the AFT You Tube Video channel
- Subscribe to the AFT blog and newsletter for tips, tricks guides and news
- Follow new articles at the new AFT 24/7 help center