Whether you are a free or premium user, you still need to read the guides, blogs and videos and attend the room in order to be understand and become conversant and make the most of any coaching or self learning- all the topics are covered in the guides, blog and videos - if not send us a question.
Start here to find the relevant information and get oriented
AFT Where to start what to learn?
NYSE Session Breakout
Start out and focus on the session breakout system workspace it is a perfect match for US indices futures trading 1 to 3 hours per day.
Do less achieve more -actually learn how to trade and leverage a technology like a trader and hybrid algo / Pilot and Plane relationship
- Learn good habits
- Understand the price cycles and news cycles
- Apply good risk management
- Make a trade plan
- Do not overtrade.
- Select 1 to 2 instruments to trade
- use other instruments for correlations
- Attend the AFT Trade group daily for trading tips and examples with AFT Trader John
- Session Breakout rules are explained - take signals above or below the NTZ within the tradezone.
- Trend Trading/Scalping - take Signals wherever they occur long or short at anytime your rules apply.
Session breakout is focused on - all other system workspaces are not supported for free and new comers so we will not be answering or providing guidance for them for traders in the early phases.
These are only for traders who are understand what they are ,are proficient and can self assist and use them - Trend Trader/ Trend Scalper etc.
Once you have mastered the basics of the AFT7 system and 1 methodology you can consider the other methods and use the trading group channels to see how people are using them etc
Step by step
- Learn how to trade and learn how to leverage the different levels of automation
- Learn when to use the system or not and to what degree of automation on which instruments.
- Get a routine and make it a habit - retrospect, plan, execute and evaluate
- Multiple algo signals and filters - manual ,semi auto, fully auto
- Trade Man Settings
- All settings are adaptive - use the guide to alter if desired
- Test in replay or walk forwards real-time
- 100% free unlimited risk free on the sim or evaluation accounts
- work in progress and not supported as yet
AFT7 Online Help Guides 24/7 :
- NinjaTrader 7 AFT7 day trading futures system overview of components
- AFT7 Session Open Breakout Trading Basics
- AFT7 TrendOmeter Basics
- AFT7 Stop Loss and Risk Setup
- AFT7 How to view, change account, settings and save your own templates and workspaces
- AFT7 how to change the position lot size
- AFT7 Trade Management Examples
Check the Blog for articles:
Use the AFT Trading Group:
Please Note the AFT support model
- As a free user you will need to use the self assisted help guides
- As a premium user you have a different support level
For more details view the AFT Support Model
ATS/ATF Trading Group - for additional resources
- Note All users free and premium are welcome to the Online Trading Community Trading Group where you will also have support and education resources as well as live market trading systems, trade signals, news and fundamentals.
- Simply visit us here at our ATS/AFT Discord Group during NYSE trading hours.
Premium 1 to 1 Assistance
If you are struggling with the self assisted support model that's fine we offer premium packages
For example If you want live 1 to 1 assistance as a free user NT& Setup then we offer these packages: