There are 3 steps for changing the provided turnkey workspaces to allow live trading or evaluation trading for a trading capital provider.
1) Change the account and saving the workspace
2) Set display on the chart orders positions to the new account
3) Global Simulation mode Off for live eval trading or different sim accounts
- Note: You will need a live trading license or special evaluation license - visit http://ninjatrader.com
- If you have the NinjaTrader free version license key entered under Help --> License Key, you can only trade in the sim101 account.
- NinjaTrader 7 Global Simulation Mode
- unable to change sim account in NinjaTrader 7
4) Evaluation trading -100% free forever no limits
Note: If your Trade Capital provider is not listed or you get a popup message regarding licensing
simply contact us via support so we can enable it for your free evaluation trading. 1 month ultimate license with renewal , simply send a screenshot of the account and system to qualify etc.
For APEX or if your trading capital provider is not supported yet and you get a license required popup message or you are using a demo account and get the same - popup
please send us your NinjaTrader Machine Id as text, please see view links below:
- AFT is 100% free for sim, demo, testing & get funded evaluation trading
- Get funded to trade futures and trade for a living or part time from the home or office
- Position sizing
- Trade Management stoploss and targets