Follow this article first: AFT7 preparing for live trading or evaluation trading
- make sure you have a live license operational and global sim is off -
- what does it say bottom right in the NinjBuddy Info panel - is the account correctly attached?
- make sure you change account and that the bottom right pane shows you are connected to a live account and ready to trade in the NinjaBuddy
- Make sure to set Chart Trader to the same account to see trade position and orders
- Test the account connection with Chart Trader - enter a stop or limit order to test you can place a trade away from the price so it does not get filled and then cancel it
- Test the AT7 NinjaBuddy - enter a stop or OCO order to test you can place a trade away from the price so it does not get filled and then cancel it
- Check filters are not prevented trades - eg timezone session times. see NinjaTrader 7 AFT7 day trading futures system overview of components
- Was it working on sim prior? Set back to Sim and test change the account to sim - you can clone the chart with a template or change the live to sim, test that sim trades are taken
- open each indicator and refresh all the settings /Reload then save the workspace.
- Examine the control center log for information or errors:
- Error messages about live trading not allowed ?
- License error messages for live trading
- AFT7 troubleshooting common errors
- NinjaTrader 7 AFT7 day trading futures system overview of components
- AFT7 preparing for live trading or evaluation trading
Note: TeamViewer remote sessions will be used to diagnose and fix issues if the above doesn't do it for all lease and lifetime licenses