Get Started with AFT8 Turnkey Workspace trading
- Get Started with AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
- Verify AFT8 pre-requisites & recommended settings
- Start NinjaTrader 8 and Connect to Futures data - (intraday not EOD)
- NinjaTrader Control Center > Workspaces > Select a Workspace to open
- Workspace will open and load data - wait for all charts and market analyzers to load
Workspaces installation location
All workspaces and settings templates are installed into the NinjaTrader 8 directory file system
How to Open a Workspace in NinjaTrader 8
- NinjaTrader Control Center > Workspaces > Select a Workspace to open from the list
Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000A
This workspace is for trading the session breakout hybrid style from the signals within the context of the multi-time frame view - manual entry and automated exits. All charts view the same instrument.
one instrument per multi time frame view - changing 1 chart tab instrument will change all to the same instrument, This chart setup shows a higher time frame to lower time frame and trading time frame view - with signal alerts, trendometer and fully automated exit algo - hybrid manual entry.
Charts and Components
- Top Left: Trading Time Frame - (TTF)
- Self Adapting Super Renko Bars (SASR)
- Daily Session Fib Grid (DSFG) Signals
- Generic signals Daily Session breakout signals
- Top Right: Regular Trading Hours (RTH) - Gap analysis
- DSFG prior day high low close
- Allows current premarket price to plot within the context of prior HLC to see the evolving Gap pattern inside or out pre session open
- Bot Left: End of day (EOD) , Monthly Session Fib Grid (MSFG) with USAR, 20,55,100,200 Benchmark, ATRT, Vol VolMA, Swing Pivots and COT.
- Mid Bot Left: Lower Time Frame (LTF):
- 60minute 24/7 timeseries
- Weekly Session Fib Grid (WSFG) Signals
- Generic signals Weekly Session breakout signals
- Bot Right:
- Market Analyzer 1: Signals, Multi Session Fib Grid %, TrendOmeter Alpha Bias Power %
- Position Info & Fully Automated Trade Management Systems
- Center Right
- Signals/Alerts - click here on an alert to change the charts view to the instrument
- Basic Ticket Entry
Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000B
4 Chart Side by Side view multi time frame tabbed view. Each default view is the trading time frame - DSFG chart and shows 1 instrument per tabbed chart. Changing the tab wont affect the other charts view - tabs provide 4 views of the market identical chart templates to "Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000A". see above for detailed explaination.
How to use the workspaces for trading?
- That is entirely down to your trade plan and style
- 1 way is to wait for signals.
- View the appropriate chart and decide to trade
For more info on trading and coaching education view the Free Online Day Trading Futures Group Info