Get Started with AFT8 Turnkey Workspace trading
- Get Started with AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8
- Verify AFT8 pre-requisites & recommended settings
- Start NinjaTrader 8 and Connect to Futures data - (intraday not EOD)
- NinjaTrader Control Center > Workspaces > Select a Workspace to open
- Workspace will open and load data - wait for all charts and market analyzers to load
Note: more workspaces are being added over time so check in the trading group for the latest info
Workspaces installation location
All workspaces and settings templates are installed into the NinjaTrader 8 directory file system
How to Open a Workspace in NinjaTrader 8
- NinjaTrader Control Center > Workspaces > Select a Workspace to open from the list
Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000A
This workspace is for trading the session breakout hybrid style from the signals within the context of the multi-time frame view - manual entry and automated exits. All charts view the same instrument.
one instrument per multi time frame view - changing 1 chart tab instrument will change all to the same instrument, This chart setup shows a higher time frame to lower time frame and trading time frame view - with signal alerts, trendometer and fully automated exit algo - hybrid manual entry.
Charts and Components
- Top Left: Trading Time Frame - (TTF)
- Self Adapting Super Renko Bars (SASR)
- Daily Session Fib Grid (DSFG) Signals
- Generic signals Daily Session breakout signals
- Top Right: Regular Trading Hours (RTH) - Gap analysis
- DSFG prior day high low close
- Allows current premarket price to plot within the context of prior HLC to see the evolving Gap pattern inside or out pre session open
- Bot Left: End of day (EOD) , Monthly Session Fib Grid (MSFG) with USAR, 20,55,100,200 Benchmark, ATRT, Vol VolMA, Swing Pivots and COT.
- Mid Bot Left: Lower Time Frame (LTF):
- 60minute 24/7 timeseries
- Weekly Session Fib Grid (WSFG) Signals
- Generic signals Weekly Session breakout signals
- Bot Right:
- Market Analyzer 1: Signals, Multi Session Fib Grid %, TrendOmeter Alpha Bias Power %
- Position Info & Fully Automated Trade Management Systems
- Center Right
- Signals/Alerts - click here on an alert to change the charts view to the instrument
- Basic Ticket Entry
Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000B
4 Chart Side by Side view multi time frame tabbed view. Each default view is the trading time frame - DSFG chart and shows 1 instrument per tabbed chart. Changing the tab wont affect the other charts view - tabs provide 4 views of the market identical chart templates to "Workspace AFT8-SFG Breakout Trader-0000A". see above for detailed explanation.
How to use the workspaces for trading?
- All Turnkey Workspaces are for Hybrid Trading
- That is entirely down to your trade plan and style
- 1 way is to wait for signals.
- View the appropriate chart and decide to trade
For more info on trading and coaching education view the Free Online Day Trading Futures Group Info
How to Reset AFT8 Workspaces
2) Uninstall AFT8 + Re-Install AFT8
Article is closed for comments.